Monday, January 14, 2013

Light Photos







Taking photos with a direct source of light is my favorite way to take pictures because it gives the picture a mysterious look. With that specific look, it changes the entire mood of the photo. In the ones I took, I tried to keep it simple by not putting a lot of distractions in the background. By doing this, I hoped to give more purpose to the subject that grabs your attention. I thought I did an okay job catching shadows, but I struggled with finding a good angle. The sun was the the one who helped me out most in this assignment, possibly around late afternoon with most photos. I do have ones with a lamp, but I chose to put these up because I liked them best. For me, I loove crisp photos and with the ones mainly above, I tried to get as much detail as I could. The people I took pictures of were not really into what I was doing which was perfect because I was limited to the amount of cliche, smile pictures. I got to experiment a lot with angles and important spots to make the subject of the entire photo. I was pleased to see that the pictures look classy in B&W.

No comments:

Post a Comment